Are you experienced scrum master looking for a next big challenge?
We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be to:
- Guide, coach and motivate the Agile team, spread across the globe.
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives.
- Act as a change agent in the Team and the surrounding organization to help changing culture and mindset.
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily’s, Sprint Demo / etc.).
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution).
- Coach the team applying Agile principles and practices, help the team as a servant leader to grow and getting better - lead by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the team and outside roles.
- Protect the team from outside interference.
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and train them.
- Ensure governance, e.g. effort tracking within Sprints using Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence).
- Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
- Support PMOs and Project Managers bridging the gap between them and development Teams.
Does this sound good to you? Our perfect candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, economics or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or other relevant role.
- Profound knowledge of agile principles and methods.
- Strong collaboration and team development skills.
- Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed teams and complex environments.
- Team spirit.
- Knowledge in Process or Task mining or Control Automation is a plus.
- Written and spoken English on a proficient level, German is a plus.
- Scrum Master / PMP / other Agile certifications are a plus.
- SAFe or other scaled approaches know-how are a plus.
What can we offer?
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
• Meal vouchers.
• Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
• Various discounts and offers.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time