Seeking a Technical Architect with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies and understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best Architects in the Market. Today Siemens serves a multitude of industries and other regulated markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Application Services. Our architects support the Cloud Application Services business by providing architecture leadership and innovation that improve the services we provide to our clients. The primary focus of this role is to be the lead architect supporting the rollout of the new Cloud Application Services IT Service Management platform.
- Design and lead the roll out of our new IT service management solution (ServiceNow).
- Coordinate activities with the ServiceNow platform team and Cloud Application Services teams for release builds, reviews and testing.
- Provide technical expertise for ServiceNow implementation, configuration, performance and issue management.
- Develop IT Service Management processes to optimize the business that align to the ServiceNow solution.
- Work across multiple functional workstreams to gather requirements and produce solution designs.
- Gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long-term deliverables.
- Organize and lead teams on technical activities and co-ordinate on deliverables.
- Present to stakeholders on status of ITSM rollout activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (Certification).
- Experience with designing, consulting and implementing of software applications.
- Familiar with security concepts including authentication methods and asset protection.
- Experience with ITIL methodology and deployment of following ITIL process and standards into an organization.
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Asset Management
- Project Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Comfortable with software development life cycles, test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment.
- Ability to use a wide variety of opensource technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- Demonstrable enterprise architecture planning and design skills.
- Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills.
- Must have advanced English language skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- ITIL Practitioner level (or higher) Certification
- Experience with multi-tiered enterprise class applications such as in PLM, MOM etc.
- Knowledge of web applications, database and file management systems
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time