Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking an experienced Quality Management professional to fulfill key leadership role as Director of Process and Quality Management / Environmental Health & Safety (EHS). This individual will provide leadership and management of the Process & Quality Management (PQM) function for the organization. This key role reports directly to the Product & Solution Development Group with direct oversight by CEO and CFO. This individual will lead the PQM group with a central coordination / governance function of the Business Units with responsibility for Siemens Logistics (SL) LLC (USA) for:
- Quality Management
- Process Management and Process Improvements
- Environmental, Health & Safety aspects
- Lean Six-Sigma Training and Project Management
Primary Duties / Responsibilities include:
- PQM interface both internally and externally
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001; Quality Audits / Assessments from Airports, Suppliers, and CS Operation & Maintenance contracts at remote locations
- Work with both EU / USA colleagues to maintain QM system certification (ISO / DQS)
- Recruit, develop and lead PQM, QA, EHS workforce
- Develop and maintain PQM / EHS budgets
- Plan and perform Quality Review Meetings and Management Reviews, track measures and action items
- Process Management and Process Improvement Tasks, include, but not limited to: coordinate process management tools and guidelines, standardize process management methods, coordinator the Process Review Board (PRB) for the release of business processes and policies, analyze issues with processes and NCC’s (Process Reviews, Process Audits)
- Overall management and leadership responsibility for the Environmental, Health & Safety Program, including management of EHS exempt/non-exempt and contract staff
- Audits, Assessments, Certifications functions include, but not limited to: performing internal Audits; plan and prepare assessments, support and participate implementation; plan and prepare certifications, perform certifications together with certificate authority
- Provide leadership and guidance to Lean Six-Sigma program
Required Skills / Experience and Education:
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and good knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact. Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
- 10+ years of successful experience in a Quality Management role. Successful demonstration of quality experience includes performance results serving both internal and external customers.
- 10+ years of people management required
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor and ISO 45001: 2020 Lead auditor required
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Black Belt required
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable about regulatory standards is required.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.