What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assisting our customers converting an existing automation system to Siemens TIA Solution.
- Develop together with our HQ and Vertical Department Go-To-Market activities and strategies to outperform our competition.
- Know how on engineering and handling of different tools and libraries to convert user program, hardware and solutions to Siemens TIA Portfolio.
- Knowledge of the competition products and the specific customer issues
- Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electronics, Machine Building, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in Engineering, PLC Programming and Automation projects with various automation vendors. Preferred knowhow with Siemens TIA Portal, TIA Selection Tool and Simatic PLCs and IO’s.
- Technical understanding and application know-how in factory automation. Market, Competitor and Customer demands. Ready to learn new things in terms of Digitalization and IoT.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels and to conduct Workshops.
- Ready to travel and being flexible, this role is for the Asia/Pacific Market
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time