What will be your main responsibilities?
- Assisting our customers in implementing AI solutions and Machine learning algorithms, proof of concept and cocreation projects.
- Develop together with our HQ and Vertical Department Go-To-Market activities and business development strategy for new markets and applications.
- Develop and implement innovative AI solutions around Siemens market leading automation TIA portfolio (DI FA) in combination with digitization tools and Industrial Edge systems.
- Knowledge of the competition products and the specific customer issues.
- Planning and conducting of product and system training courses, seminars, customer support at trade fairs and end customer presentations as well as teaching events.
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electronics, Machine Building, Information Technology or any relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of Engineering, PLC Programming and Automation projects preferred
- Technical understanding and application know-how in factory automation, Sales knowledge (Market, Competitor and Customer demands)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels, High level programming language
- Ready to travel and being flexible, this role is for APAC Market
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time