How can you help us craft the future as a Material Handler?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! You will be responsible for the movement of freight, stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, loading and unloading items onto trucks, shelves or pallets!
What are your responsibilities?
- Operates tools and equipment common to the material handling trade (e.g. manual and powered sit-down and stand-up industrial trucks).
- Maintain and ensure parts are stored properly in their locations.
- Conduct cycle counts as needed.
- Unload parts off trailer.
- Delivery parts to their respective areas.
- Responsible to accommodate requests of Production personnel.
- Works with machine operators to stage and set up material in Bar Fabrications.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, work area and back yard shipping area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
What are the required knowledge, skills & experience?
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must complete and pass Essential Functional Testing.
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material.
- Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.