Head of HPS Consultants, AP
The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team is responsible for empowering the employees of Siemens Healthineers to implement our strategy. HPS is a continuous improvement business system used across Siemens Healthineers by its 53,000 employees.
As a HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees globally on HPS & HPS Core Methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management, etc. Additionally you will be expected to develop Advanced Methods and facilitate existing Advanced Methods, such as Productivity Workshops, Sales Funnel Management, Key Account Management, etc.
You will be one of 15 HPS Coaches worldwide and report to the global Head of HPS. You will partner with the HPS Leader from Asia-Pacific as well as senior sales and service leaders across the region. Additionally, you will be responsible for bringing HPS to manufacturing sites within China. You will be the leader of a team of 3 Coaches within the Asia-Pacific Region.
- The HPS Coaching team focuses on qualification of key enablers in Core and Advanced Methods of HPS which span all functions of the business.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering additional HPS Advanced Methods.
- You will be partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales & Service Leaders) to understand business needs and thus set the base for development and management of a selected HPS Advanced Methods.
- You will be facilitating Improvement Events against relevant business challenges to set lighthouses and role model performance improvements.
- Should have experience with the following processes:
1. Fundamental Lean Tools (i.e. Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Standard Work)
2. Structured Problem Solving (i.e. Toyota A3 process)
3. Channel Partner Management
4. Funnel Management and Key Account Management
5. Market Segmentation
6. Price-Performance Analysis
7. Lead Handling Standard Work
8. Remote Agile Visual Management for Sales and Service
9. Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
10. Dynamic Growth Bridges
· Master’s Degree required.
· Business fluency in Chinese required
· 6+ years professional experiences in sales, marketing, service
· The role will be located in Shanghai and will entail approximately 50% travel
· Experience in a Lean, 6-Sigma, or other continuous improvement business system
· Experience in coaching, training, and proven small group moderation skills
· Extremely good interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work independently, facilitating workshops across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
Master of Business Administration preferred.
· Experience with Key Account Management, pricing strategy, market analysis, and sales compensation planning preferred
· Experience in process or management consulting, staff training, and/ or product management
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time