- Product knowledge process instrumentations.
- Support sales team / sales channel on technical solution (e.g. sizing, instrumentation fit, technology etc.).
- Provide new product / refreshment training to sales, supply chain and internal team as well as distributors.
- Identify potential market/customers for process instrumentation products.
- Product support to partner & customers
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time