- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Strong in negotiation skill
- Strong networking skill
- Advance presentation skill
- Customer focus
- Driving for results
- Good in decision making
- 3 - 5 years experience as sales in similar industries.
- Min. Bachelor degree. Majoring in engineering (Electrical or Mechatronics) is preferred.
- English proficiency is a must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time