1. Development of Factory Automation Service business with customers in the Food and Beverage Industry
2. Develop relationship with focus customers and generate new business opportunities
3. Involvement in all the phases of PLC system upgrades which include project management, proposals drafting, designing, Programming, testing, start-up and commissioning.
4. Coordinate with customers, suppliers and subcontractors to design, test and commission Automation Projects.
5. Specify components to be used in the Automation systems and interface with customers / vendors
6. Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
7. Perform on site servicing, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC System
8. Develop sustainable and long-term relationships with customers
9. Provide technical support to customers as well as internal users
10. Conduct training for External and Internal Customer.
11. Responsible for equipment installations, preventative maintenance, technical support & 24/7 emergency services to our service contracts customers.
What do i have to do to qualify for this role?
1. Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
2. Must have proven experience in PLC and HMI programming in the TIA Portal
3. Must have proven experience in Siemens SCADA, example WinCC, WinCC Comfort and WinCC flexible.
4. Experience in interpreting customer specifications, electrical drawings, P&ID diagram with specification of system components (reactors, transformers, PLC, etc.)
5. Experience in writing test procedures, basic knowledge of AutoCad, PLC programming
6. Experience in Food and Beverage Industry
7. Experience with set up and troubleshooting of industrial networks including Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, Profinet and Profibus.
8. Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills as this role will require the individual to support new development projects, gather customer requirements, and perform analytical programming.
9. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
10. Able to develop HMI utilizing like WinCC, WinCC Flexible and WonderWare Team player with field work experience and good interpersonal skills
Must be able to travel for overseas short term projects.