This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- The candidate’s core responsibility would be to provide outstanding service to the Siemens customer through calls and emails and converting PR to PO, RFx process, negotiation, delivery follow up, On time delivery of Materials.
- Tracking and maintaining quick resolution time of Queries
- Sensitive to customer queries and operational timelines
- Collaboration with Operational team and Interact with different stake holders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Knowledge of Direct Material Purchasing
- Experience required - 2-5 years
- In depth knowledge of SAP and Oracle application for MM module
- Self Determination, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Siemens Value
- Good interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated, and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication
- Good understanding of commercial terms
- Ability to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues
- Ability to work as individual and team contributor
- MS suite (MS Excel, MS Access intermediate knowledge)
- Shift - 5.30pm to 2.30am at the bottom
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time