We are looking for an experienced PreSales Consultant is required to join the Siemens Digital Industry Software technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
You will provide technical presales support for Siemens Capital integrated electrical system development product line.
As a PreSales Consultant you will contribute to the success of a team of product specialists and account managers by increasing the deployment of Capital software.
What you'll be doing:
Become a Consultant Engineer specializing in Electrical Systems and Harness Design.
- Understand and contribute to the strategy of the Capital solution in different markets such as automotive, Aerospace & industrial applications.
- Assist clients in the evaluation process, through to deployment and use of Capital for the design of electrical systems.
- Help Sales teams determine sales strategies by matching our software solutions to the customer's needs through your analysis.
- Perform demonstrations of the solution and provide technical support to customers, through training and technical problem solving.
- Minimum 5 years or more working experience in related industry.
- Experience with Electrical Design software, such as Capital, VeSys, Zuken E3.series.
- Experience with Mechanical CAD products (preferably Siemens NX, CATIA V5, SolidEdge or Solidworks) but not essential.
Experience working within any of these sectors an advantage:
Aerospace and Defence, Automotive and Transportation.
Qualifications, Accreditations & Knowledge
- Degree/or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Sales oriented self-starter with driver capabilities.
- High level of customer service skills including the ability to deal with customers by telephone.
- Ability to communicate on different levels within the account organizations with sensitiveness for customer needs.
- Strong ability to identify opportunities, suggest and follow-up on them.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
Does this sound good? We want to hear from you if have excellent communication skills, decision making and self-determination.
Find a work-life balance that's right and work with technology!
Willingness to travel on occasional basis (around 20%).
The position is in Israel.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time