Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Front End Web Developer to join our forward thinking team in Cairo, Egypt. This is role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of one our most important services.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment to build new UI features for Software Analytics web application in a rapid, iterative way.
- Work within the project team with back-end developers to integrate REST APIs in code as needed.
- Analyze requirements and develop proper solutions for successful implementation.
- Produce clear and thorough functional and design specifications.
- Participate in the development process including, but not limited, architecture/design review, code review and test case review.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- Highly proficient in common client-side UI frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery, and/or BootStrap.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as Highcharts.js, D3.js or similar.
- Experience with test frameworks like Selenium, Jest or Robot Framework.
- Strong skills in visualizing and interacting with large dataset from the client.
- Hands on writing client-side code to integrate with RESTful APIs.
- Skills and experience in working with software development process (SCRUM/Kanban).
- Experience using git and GitLab in a collaborative development environment.
- Experience working with cross-browser compatibility issues and providing ways to work around them.
- Experience in identifying browser performance bottlenecks and optimizing render behavior.
- Experience with data layers and client-side data storage methods.
- Hands on writing documentation and building unit tests.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to collaborate in a remote agile environment
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
We are looking for applicants with minimum 3 years of experience who are knowledgeable, passionate and willing to learn. If you have great ideas to share, send us your CV! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time