Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Full Stack Web Developer to join our Software Analytics team in Cairo, Egypt.
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will team up with other frond-end and back-end web developers to provide tools that enable Siemens Digital Industries products to collect and analyze product usage and behavior patterns to aid in the design and improvement our products. You will be involved in a full development life cycle from planning session, design/architecture meeting, code review, development and maintenance. You will have the ability to help build the next generation Software Analytics web application using the latest cutting-edge technologies.Main Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment to build new UI features for Software Analytics web application in a rapid, iterative way.
- Work within the project team with back-end developers to integrate REST APIs in code as needed.
- Analyze requirements and develop proper solutions for successful implementation.
- Produce clear and thorough functional and design specifications.
- Participate in the development process including, but not limited, architecture/design review, code review and test case review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related technical field.
- Experience in building scalable microservice-based architecture.
- Experience in database design, development and data modeling.
- Highly proficient in common client-side UI frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery, and/or BootStrap.
- Knowledgable in data visualization libraries such as Highcharts.js, D3.js or similar.
- Experience with test frameworks like Selenium, Jest or Robot Framework.
- Strong skills in visualizing and interacting with large dataset from the client.
- Hands on writing client-side code to integrate with RESTful APIs.
- Skills and experience working with software development process (SCRUM/Kanban).
- Experience using git and GitLab in a collaborative development environment.
- Experience working with cross-browser compatibility issues and providing ways to work around them.
- Experience in identifying browser performance bottlenecks and optimizing render behavior.
- Knowledgable in data layers and client-side data storage methods.
- Hands on writing documentation and building unit tests.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Ability to collaborate in a remote agile environment.
- Experience developing web services using open-source frameworks.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL in PostgreSQL, MySQL or similar relational database.
- Experience working with NoSQL database such as MongoDB or similar technology.
- Experience developing in Big Data or analytics.
- Experience developing web applications using GWT framework.
- Experience developing and testing code in a Linux environment (RedHat, Centos).
- Experience with technologies like micro services Docker/ software containers.
- Experience with cloud solutions including Amazon Web Services or related technologies.
- Experience with back-end programming language such as Java or C++.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and take on different assignments
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time