Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our SEU team in Italy as Healthcare Digital Services Project Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hands-on Professional PM to join our fast-growing and powerful team. This is a varied and dynamic role driving the rapid adoption of an evolutionary new platform in the field of InVivo and InVitro areas. Based in Italy, the position reports directly to the DS Operation Manager and will collaborate with geographic SEU Organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and manages Customer projects,
- Define Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements,
- Responsibility for Project economic results where engaged
- Coordinate Project team with efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with Presales colleague in order to provide Delivery Opinion
- Plan and document accurately Projects where engaged
Your qualifications and experience:
- Some years as PM and PMO in enterprise environments
- IT knowledge in Project managementy phases
- ITSM and PM Certifications
- IT basic knowledge in OS, Nw, Middleware and Applications
- Good English knowledge written and spoken
- Nice to have LIS/RIS/PACS knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
- You’re a Team player with strong interpersonal and result orientation skills, able to inspire and understand others to achieve common goals/objectives
- You have an highest level of business ethics
- A passion for technology and innovation.
- You are capable of working independently and functioning as part of an integrated team
- You have strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills
- You are comfortable in a domestic and international environment with first-hand experience and demonstrated success
- Your position may require up to 50% travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time