The qualified candidate will mainly be responsible for assisting technicians in daily maintenance for the Brightline trainsets as well as curing, painting and corrosion prevention.
Includes but not limited to all of the following:
· Assist Technicians with performing day to day running maintenance and unscheduled repair to a fleet of locomotives, coaches, and train sets
· Assist Technicians with performing running maintenance on a fleet of locomotives, coaches, and train sets via maintenance instructions from Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
· Assist Technicians with performing unscheduled repairs on locomotives, coaches, and train sets including Mechanical repairs, Electrical repairs, highly complex Technical and Troubleshooting repairs on locomotives, coaches, and train sets
· Follow all maintenance instructions (wherever available) to adhere to and maintain compliance and high quality standards
· Responsible for keeping workstation and work areas clean and free of debris at all times
· Must be able to perform all other functions as needed including forklift operation, daily cleaning operations, and other as needed
· Develop a working relationship with the Customer as an employee and representative of Siemens Mobility
· Verify that all defects, tasks, and / or incidents have been reported and documented in (CMMS) for compliance, issue tracking, and closure
· Provide body/welding/paint repair to locomotives, coaches, and train sets
· Maintain compliance to all Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) related safety rules, laws, and regulations
· Interact with the leadership as needed on all site issues, systems, and related facility operations
· Must adhere to all scheduled shifts, break and lunch times
· Must be in workstation daily at start of shift
Required experience: 3-5 years experience in automobile painting and/or collision repair
You will be required to work a 40 hour week with hours based on operation needs
Position is located in West Palm Beach, FL with potential to relocation to Orlando, FL
Experience with FRA relations is optional
Experience with engine systems is optional
Experience with electrical systems is optional
Experience with automobile collision repair is desired
Experience with automobile painting is desired
Experience with welding including certifications is optional
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.