Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Multi-disciplinary strategic role that manages large, enterprise level (national) customer relationships, and is responsible for maximizing profitability, growth, and account penetration. Defines, drives and executes effective account development strategies to differentiate the Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) portfolio of products and services. Cultivates a network of Siemens sponsors and supporters at multiple levels within each account. Exceeds goals by providing high-quality, professional, committed service and an outstanding client experience.
This position can be based in any major US city.
- Sets the direction, tone and client-specific plan for achieving agreed upon service levels and meeting expectations for delivering measurable results. Positions the strategic value of Siemens to key decision makers throughout the account.
- Understands all aspects of client’s business including industry drivers, business objectives and operational issues and connects strategic SI solutions.
- Demonstrates an unrelenting focus on clients’ success, creates partnerships rooted in quality and value. Takes action to enhance client experiences, build long term client relationships.
- Demonstrates strong strategic thinking and business/financial acumen when interacting with customers.
- Strives to add customer-specific value through improving business processes by viewing situations from the customer’s perspective.
- Provides competitive response to customer requirements. Plans, leads and implements sales plan to achieve revenue growth from new and existing accounts.
- Effectively manages the buying/selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues in a cost effective manner in order to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Acts as liaison between the client and all internal Siemens resources. Attains commitments of resources required to keep client programs on track, follows up to ensure commitments are kept.
- Regularly assesses opportunities for further market penetration by performing analysis of strategic business segments, evaluating opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer groups.
- Provides accurate and timely view of key performance indicators including account penetration, sales performance and the health of the funnel/pipeline.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS Degree in Business or related field
- 7+ years of demonstrated sales/account management experience
- Must be well-organized and analytical with strong problem solving skills. Strategic thinker with good attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment where time management and the ability to prioritize are essential.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Including strong negotiation, persuasion, presentation and relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen
- Successful with consultative selling, account planning, and relationship building
- Experience with large account development and selling at multiple levels
- Team oriented, but comfortable working independently
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving success
- Ability to work in a large, matrixed organization.
- 30-40% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.