In the heart of Silicon Valley, recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for future growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a trailblazer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 85% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our game-changing sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
We have been honored with numerous accolades including 2019 Frost and Sullivan - Best Practices Award, Sapphire Award's Illuminator of the Year and SSL Smart Lighting Project Award, 2018 IoT Global Award, 2018 Cleantech Company of the Year, JPM Securities "Efficient Fifty" and 2017 Technology Headlines Company of the Year.
Enlighted’s mission is to help our customers reach long-range sustainability goals while saving money and increasing efficiency. With our first-in-class sensor and analytics platform, we provide smart energy solutions for commercial environments, saving customers up to 85% in energy costs while improving the comfort of workspaces and the efficiency of the people who work in them.
A skilled Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the relationships of the company most important clients. You will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining long term key customers and will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Business Development - you will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business environment including business drivers and economics. You will readily share this knowledge to drive business and better serve the customer by acting as the "voice" of the customer.
To identify opportunities, you will develop an in-depth and long-term partnership with this key account and possess a thorough understanding of their needs and perspectives of key decision makers. Establishing strong business relationships at multiple levels, both internally and externally; regularly looks for ways to strengthen or expand these relationships; demonstrates a talent for enlisting others’ support around shared values and goals.
Looking, planning, and moving into the future with clear intentions and purposeful actions. You need to be able to look for opportunities to innovate that support business success today and, in the future, providing insights and perspectives that may influence business goals based on emerging trends and changes in the marketplace. Being able to effectively leverage data and information and prioritizes business opportunities to build, execute, and evaluate strategic account plans.
You will need to build and leverage new and existing networks. Establishing and maintaining connections externally with targeted customers who are willing and able to provide the information, ideas, expertise, and/or influence needed to promote current thinking and approaches to our solutions
Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Stays abreast of IoT environment, marketplace economics and industry trend and anticipates future changes. Understands the value proposition for Enlighted Inc offeringsWhat you will be doing:
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a detailed understanding the customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the accurate products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- You are experienced in software and/or cloud based enterprise applications, especially when selling primarily to senior executives at Fortune 500 companies including a diverse ecosystem of key stakeholders including IT and Line-of-Business executives
- You have experience exceeding quotas as an individual contributor in Sales
- You have strong sales, recruiting, leadership, planning, project management and prioritization skills
- You have experienced bringing innovative and market defining products to market with demonstrated ability to grow revenue
- You have a robust track record building satisfied, loyal and reference-able customer with relationships across diverse stakeholders within each account
- You have proven your ability to adapt and lead in a high-growth, fast changing environment as well as in the established corporate structure of a larger company
- You are able to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast and analyze and report on relevant metrics using Salesforce and related tools
- You have robust interpersonal and collaborative skills that consistently foster positive working relationships across organizations and partnerships- internal and external, within the sales team and beyond
- You are able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment, with up to 40% of your time spent traveling
- Bonus points if you have experience in Real Estate Tech, IoT, mobile solutions, or other related spaces
We offer full Health/Life/Vision and Dental plans, a matching 401K , company profit sharing and a generous vacation policy.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.