Job Posting Structure
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Portfolio Management Manager for the Chemistry & Integrated Franchise
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Portfolio Management Manager,
you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will function as a key leader as part of the CI Franchise Leadership Team to ensure appropriate focus on franchise business targets
- You be responsible for key elements of Global Marketing and Product Lifecycle Management, including strategic assessments and planning, product health governance, product development and launch activities, marketing plans and their execution, global pricing strategy and product discontinuation (EOL) planning.
- You will partner with Strategic Procurement and Business Development to develop and manage company relationships with assigned OEM suppliers
- You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience leading teams and projects
- You are a strategic thinker and are able to take creative approaches to problem solving
- You have experience with product portfolio management and marketing
- You have a deep understanding of our customer and their needs and show strong customer focus
- You have significant experience working with regional marketing and business management colleagues as well as outside organizations
- You are knowledgeable about chemistry/integrated and drug testing solutions
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MS or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IVD industry, including Product Portfolio Management and Marketing
- Willing to travel up to 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.