Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Service Transition Manager, you will:
- Define the setup and parameters of future service and operation management considering in place processes
- Align service requirements with Product Management, IT Lead, Workstream Leads, Test manager and release manager
- Ensure that service provisioning is optimized in the aspects of performance, adaptability, technical reliability and (cyber) security
- Execute provider selection for service, discussing and agreeing on service levels and monitoring of the service levels
To make a difference, you must have:
- Experience in transition of IT Solutions/ functions from project mode to operations
- Experience in Project Management;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to express complex ideas to professionally diverse audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time