Plans, analyzes and coordinates software automation of complex business processes for internal customers and external interfaces. Performs key role in application specification, package configuration, custom development, process/technical documentation, testing, training, and implementation. Interacts with internal customer and development leads. Conducts critical user support, corrections, reporting, and enhancements, while also playing a key role on larger projects. Demonstrates advanced proficiency within a technical/business area. Operates under minimal supervision, with latitude for decision making and cross-team communication. Acts as intermediate advisor.
- Convert business requirements into working SAP configuration and code to meet the demanding needs of a fast-growing and dynamic business in challenging software/hardware business.
- Work with business sponsors and representatives to design, implement and test solutions using SAP standard functionality.
- Share knowledge and collaborate both within the team. Ensure that effective support mechanisms are in place for long-term sustainability.
- Ensure that effective operational support processes are in place to maximize customer experience.
- Able to manage small to medium projects with little to no supervision.
- Organize on an ad-hoc basis and with diverse project teams, the necessary business and IT team members to implement project deliverables and drive projects to implementation.
- Experience with researching all SAP information sources to guide solutions and solve advanced incidents.
- Cognizant of emerging SAP and Enterprise App technologies to select solutions that are appropriate for Siemens DISW and implement in practical fashion and in alignment with existing ecosystem.
- Ability to lead and facilitate Root Cause Analysis (or equivalent) to fold continual learning and improvement back into the organization.
- Candidate must possess good presentation and communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must possess a base understanding of ABAP code and should be knowledgeable of how to influence system behavior via user exits and BADI’s.
- Candidate must possess critical thinking and be able to prepare materials to help drive business approval in decision making in order to strike appropriate balance between business ROI and IT complexity.
Deep SAP Configuration and Process Expertise are needed in the following areas:
- Sales and Distribution Process and Configuration experience (Order Types, Item Categories, etc.)
- Pricing Configuration
- Formulas/Requirement Development
- Variant Configuration
- Material Master Data
- Bills of Materials
- Batch Management
- Material Valuation
- Inventory Management
- Production Planning Configuration Expertise
- Advanced Returns Management
- Cross Company Code Stock Transport Orders/Replenishment Deliveries
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years of SAP configuration experience
- Good working knowledge of SAP query (i.e. SQVI / SQ01)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Comfortable with MS Access
- Strong communication and written skills
- Creative/critical thinking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Skilled at working with all levels of personnel and management on a global basis
- Advanced English language skills required
- Preferred work locations are Mexico City, Monterrey, or Queretaro. Remote work may be considered.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time