If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
The Siemens Capital software suite is a world leader in software solutions for electrical / electronics (E/E) systems development. We provide software tools, consulting services and support for electrical systems, networks, wiring harnesses and AUTOSAR embedded software, covering initial platform architecture definition through to in-service maintenance. Siemens’ client base includes OEM‘s, Tier 1 suppliers, wire harness manufacturers, both small and large, and specialist vehicle manufacturers. The Capital software suite enables the design, analysis, manufacture, and service of electrical connectivity and communication systems for Automotive, Aerospace and complex Machinery. With best-in-class integrations with all major MCAD and PLM tools (e.g. Siemens NX and Teamcenter), Capital supports true cross-functional product development, while eliminating many hours of traditional manual processes and prototyping to deliver working products to market faster.Join our team as a Technical Product Manager – Leading the efforts for the data management and integration aspects of the Capital software suite Job Qualifications:
- Extensive working experience in automotive or aerospace systems engineering and/or wire harness
- design (preferably 7-10 years)
- First-hand experience in an EDS engineering position or methods development utilizing Capital
- software, (3 -5 years of design experience with electrical tools specifically with Siemens - Capital
- This role requires the candidate to be able to travel nationally and internationally at reasonable frequency
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills in English language
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in the wire harness design tools for OEMs and/or Tier 1 suppliers
- Highly credible with customers and able to develop strong customer relationships
- Speak fluent English; other languages and international experience is a distinct advantage
- A natural team player, inspiring the domain and caring about overall IES success
- Requires existing or acquired deep technical knowledge of Siemens Capital product suite, focused on the integration capabilities and data management aspects
- Contribute to out-bound marketing material conveying the value of the Capital solutions and particularly the data management and integration capabilities
- Plan, manage and contribute to delivery of customer and sales enablement content, conferences, webinars and other customer facing collateral
- Investigate business opportunities, acquisitions and partnerships to understand and communicate expected value and revenue impact
- Drive inputs to the roadmap based on business value and field/customer input
- Will interact heavily with Product Owners on content and direction. This role is NOT a product owner directing development on a daily basis
- Contribute to discussions around future development opportunities and understand/communicate the business value
- Contribute to sales, internal & customer discussions around process and flow and be able to develop & communicate proposed solutions
- Work cross functionally with sales teams to ensure problems statements and software requirements are viable as well as solutions from engineering are meeting the expectations of the industry
- Be the go-to person for insight into the domain software and provide demonstrations of software solutions for field teams and customers as needed
- Support pre-sales opportunities at key/strategic accounts in conjunction with our sales teams –articulating our distinctive value and direction
- Be capable of developing deep familiarity with the new products, technologies, constraints & opportunities and overall divisional direction & strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.