We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the RET team in the Calibre business unit. You will be responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the Calibre core software and developing custom algorithms from prototypes to production quality using the Calibre lithography API. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existing components. You will be responsible for developing new modules that are used as part of the compensation framework of OPC. Previous experience in EDA will be a plus.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent programming skills in C and C++ on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms with at least 5 years of experience is required.
• Experience in OPC / RET areas are preferred.
• Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
• Prior knowledge of and experience with the physical processes that are modeled in lithography are required.
• Must have the ability to collaborate closely with other members of the team and develop critical components consistently and in a timely manner.
• Excellent communication skills to facilitate effective collaboration with remote teams
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time