What are my responsibilities?
Provide administrative support to the BU GM to improve efficiency in daily operations, including but not limited to the following:
· Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence (call/mail)
- Be main coordinator for all HQ/Regional visitors and arrange business meeting / event including hotel / logistics / visa etc.
- Manage BU GM travel & meetings
- BU event/activity support
- BU GM TEC / GEC process administration and tracking
- BU Procurement support
- BU internal communication
- Documentation management
- Other routine or ad-hoc works that assigned by BU GM
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above education background; major in English, business administration, marketing and etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience of secretary or team assistant
- Working experience in multi-national company is preferred
- Proficient MS office & virtual collaboration software skills
- Well organized, good time management & ability to set priorities
- Dedicated, accountable with a “can-do” attitude
- Good collaboration & communication skills
- Cross culture sensitivity
- Fluent English in both oral & written
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time