Your main responsibilities:
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic selling and business development.
- Knowledge in electrical distribution systems, especially in medium-voltage primary and secondary switchgear, low-voltage switchboards, motor control center and busbar trunking systems
- Previous exposure to PV inverter systems and eMobility charging infrastructure would be a plus point, although not compulsory
- Ability to understand and manage customers' requirements.
- Experience in sales stimulation and through knowledge of CRM.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent intercultural working relationship.
- Effective multi-ethical communication ability.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time