Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Global Organisational Growth Community & Portfolio Manager.
Your mission and responsibilities:
The position will support across all of OG (Healthineers Forum, People&Leadership Practices (PLP), Organization development (OD), D&I). It will report to Global Head of OG.
Key responsibilities will be:
· Provide communication and marketing support for the OG portfolio, including managing OG SharePoint and Intranet presence.
· Keep track of portfolio updates and product backlogs, and subsequent communication to the OG Community.
Your qualifications and experiences:
· Background or education in Organization Development, leadership development, communication and/or marketing would be an advantage.
· 5 years experience in building up and nurturing knowledge communities in global organisations.
· Experience in, or a passion for, Human Resources and/or OG.
· Track record in project management and delivering events via digital channels.
· Track record in vendor management.
· High level skills in MS Sharepoint, Powerpoint, MS Teams, Yammer (or other enterprise social platform)
· Fluent in English; other languages an advantage.
Your attributes and skills:· Hands on mentality while keeping an eye on overall activities.
· Resilience and maturity dealing with change and delivering results in challenging and ambiguous environments.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Siemens Healthineers Spain was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time