If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
The aim of the EHS Managerin Project(EHSMiP) is to act as a key support to the Project Delivery Team in all aspects of EHS management and reporting. The EHSMiP acts as a catalyst for managing EHS activities in all Siemens project phases. The EHSMiP will work with the Project Management team to close out any non-conformance in delivery to ensure positive project results. Acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on Safety management in all projects and project sites.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Ensure all the Singapore regulations for EHS matters are addressed in both Bid and Project.
- Support project management in ensure safe work environment for all activities where Siemens staff are working.
- Able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, carry out regular audits to ensure EHS in projects in all phases
- Carry out Supplier EHS audits for Supplier qualification and regular evaluations
- Coordinate & conduct EHS related trainings for staff as required.
- Planning Environment Safety & Health Management promotions in the Company.
- Managing the overall effectiveness of the Environment Safety & Health Management System through a working Environment Safety & Health Committee.
- Communicating and promoting Environment Safety & Health Management programs to Company Members and contractors or suppliers.
- Communicating and coordinating activities with other Environment Safety & Health Management Committee Members.
- Ensuring compliance to objectives and targets for Environment Safety & Health Management Program.
- Reporting of overall performance of the Environment Safety & Health Management for the assigned projects.
- Ensuring project work at site from EHS point of view for compliance and adherence to regulations from the authorities.
- Raise Corrective Action Request for breach of applicable Environment Safety & Health Management Regulation and System requirements.
- Recommend Environment Safety & Health Management Protection Programs.
- Be an active promoter of EHS in matters relating to the Quality, Environment Safety & Health Management System
- Stop unsafe work or contractors who are liable to start unsafe works in the Company’s premises or project.
- Monitor quality related KPIs or key figures related to projects assigned.
- Experience in working on large and complex projects to manage EHS will be a plus
- Establish good network of resources working with teams in Singapore and in the Asia Pacific Region.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or similar education background that relevant to EHS
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in managing EHS in E&M industry or project environment.
- Ability to work in concurrent bids and manage portfolio of projects.
- Around 5 plus years as project team member and working with multi-disciplinary team.
- Good IT Skills
- Experienced in:
- Teamwork and Collaboration,
- Guiding without Authority and Leadership,
- Analytical Skills and Problem-solving,
- Communication, Presentation and Facilitating,
- Conflict Management,
- Organizing and Planning,
- Safety First Quality Always Mindset.
- Exposure and knowledge of Quality, Environment Safety & Health Hazards associated with the Operations of similar industries.
- A Qualified/ trained Lead Auditor ISO 9001/ISO14001/ISO45001
- Understand ISO9001, ISO/TS29001, ISO14001 & ISO45001 and Singapore WSH requirements
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time