We are seeking a highly motivated IES engineer to join AP Presales team, and helping the team in supporting customers across AP.
Working under the supervision of a Team Leader, the successful applicant will work closely with customers to support their requirements and with prospects to perform Pre-Sale presentations and prescriptive demonstrations suited to their requirement.
The duties associated with this position include understanding customer / prospect simulation requirements, delivering prescriptive presentations and demos that meet the need of the prospect. Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with clients are critical to success in this fast-paced and broad engineering role.
Qualified candidates should be self-motivated with customer centric background, with excellent presentation, time management and problem solving skills. The role is geared towards a candidate that appreciates diversity in workload, and the opportunity to learn and develop solutions and methodologies regardless of the industry sector. This position may require up to 25 percent travel.
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering with an emphasis on Harness Design and PCB Design.
- 5 Electrical Routing and PCB Design experience
- At least 3 year of related customer service experiences
- Extensive project experience with multicultural teams, and across multiple time zones.
- Experience using Siemens’s Capital suite of software or any other commercial E&E codes.
- Ability to listen and understand customer requirements.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguous situations and figuring out what it takes to be successful
- Proficient in writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time