What are my responsibilities?
- Management and supervision the Shift Leaders, Engineers, Technician and Workers, who are employed within the Signalling as well as any temporary personnel within this section
- Responsibility for the technically correct condition and the timely availability of the segments, which form part of the Signalling systems
- Liaisons between the various maintenance and operation departments to manage scheduled maintenance tasks
- Chairing of internal meetings within the Signalling Section
- Co-ordination of the interfaces between the Electronic-, Permanent Way & Facilities and Signalling Sections
- Responsible for appropriate actions in the event of incidents within the Signalling Section
- Oversees the accomplishment of preventive and corrective maintenance programs
- Provide technical support and report including commissioning, installation and testing
- Coordinate the activities of corrective and preventive maintenance when required
- Responsible for the safety of work of his subordinates and the used equipment and tools
- Follows the applicable Safety Rules, Regulations and Procedures as per Siemens Mobility guidelines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years of work experience in maintenance for electrical systems
- Proven track record in preventive and corrective maintenance operations preferably in public transportation industry
- Strong analytical, logical and investigative reasoning principles
- Customer oriented with pro-active coordination, collaborative, leadership and management approach.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Power Engineering or related field.
- Thai Native speaker with good command of English, written and spoken (TOEIC: 600 or above)
- Proficient in MS Office and productivity tools relevant to business administration, project management and reporting.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time