Siemens EDA, part of Siemens Digital Industries, is a world leader in software solutions for electrical / electronics (E/E) systems development. We provide software tools, consulting services and support for electrical systems, networks, wiring harnesses and AUTOSAR embedded software, covering initial platform architecture definition through to in-service maintenance.
The Capital software suite enables the design, analysis, manufacture, and service of electrical connectivity and communication systems for Automotive, Aerospace and complex Machinery.
Join our team as a Technical Product Manager – Helping to lead the efforts for the E/E Systems & Architecture Domain Software applications within the IES portfolio of Siemens DISW
The team is responsible for handling and communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product direction by promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements.
The Technical Product Manager will work closely with the Senior Product Manager of the Systems Domain to ensure the overall strategy is implemented effectively, holistically, and with efficiency.
To achieve this, you will represent the voice of the customer while working closely with the Market team to balance key problem statements/trends and translate them into a cohesive set of requirements that enable software portfolio development teams to build innovative solutions. These solutions will enable customers to improve their deign processes while furthering the position of Capital as a market leader in electrical and electronic systems design.
We expect you to possess the knowledge and experience with Capital software to support field teams with tactics and deployment knowledge which will lead key customers (or incubator accounts) to success, while developing our approach to the broader market. You will be responsible for ensuring software portfolio teams develop products appropriate for that success.
Are you ready to define the product of tomorrow?
- Work with field, market, and engineering to drive portfolio specific vision, strategy, and roadmaps
- Engage directly with key customers representing IES and DISW
- Maintain a Domain-centric view of opportunities and global key account status
- Collaborate and review development timing and solutions directly with Product Portfolio and Engineering team members
- Work cross-functionally with field teams to ensure problems statements and software requirements are captured, as well as corroborate solutions from engineering meet the industry expectations
- Be the go-to person for insight into the domain software and provide demonstrations for field teams and customers as needed
- Develops software specific go-to-market collateral to support extended Siemens teams
- Be prepared to publish presentations and speak on IES & industry technical topics at conferences as needed
- Support pre-sales opportunities at key/strategic accounts in conjunction with our sales teams – articulating our distinctive value and direction
- Be capable of developing deep familiarity with the new products, technologies, constraints & opportunities and overall divisional direction & strategy
- Be up to date with technology trends concerning systems engineering across industries
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Extensive working experience in automotive or aerospace systems engineering and E/E architecture.
- Firsthand experience of system modeling tools such as Vector PREEvision, Capital Systems, Capella, MagicDraw, or Cameo.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or similar
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in the systems engineering design tools for OEMs and/or Tier 1 suppliers
- Profound knowledge of Model Based Design tools
- Highly credible with customers and able to develop strong customer relationships
- Speak fluent English; other languages and international experience is a distinct advantage
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally at reasonable frequency
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters.
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation where necessary.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Ireland ltd, UK Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time