During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in many industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like enabling the development of state-of-the-art mobility solutions and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need strategic thinkers for new insights, creative storytellers, and passionate ambassadors in marketing and sales who deepen and strengthen our customer relationships. Join us and we’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that and have a meaningful impact on people’s lives around the world!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Program Manager.
This position is within our Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) business which delivers software applications focusing on electrical & electronic systems development (including networks and embedded software), especially for the automotive and aerospace industries. IES is part of Siemens Digital Industries Software, a world leader in engineering software tools. The position is global in scope, though international travel will not be substantial.
You will join an innovative team within a fast-paced, global organisation. We are looking for a marketing program specialist, responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy, content and events.
Your challenge is to understand our target personas and buyers journey; and to build on our current success with a plan to acquire and retain customers. This job includes program and project management, market research, content creation, marketing communications (including advertising and PR) and business partnering. You will work with senior leaders to identify, develop, and implement effective marketing strategies and plans.
- Plan and drive delivery of IES systems and embedded software marketing plans.
- Design and deliver IES industry-specific marketing plans, working with market directors, to position Capital as the go-to tool suite for E/E Systems development.
- Work with domain and industry specialists to clarify positioning, go-to-market differentiation and design marketing programs to maximise impact.
- Deliver successful product launches and/or re-brands.
- Drive successful design and delivery of key industry events to raise market awareness and attractiveness of IES solutions.
- Create content (blogs, articles, factsheets, presentations) for use in promotions, events, keynote presentations, etc.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
If you come from a background in product management, product marketing, content creation or technical marketing we want to hear from you!
- Relevant marketing program or content development experience in a B2B software environment.
- Proven project/product management skills, with the ability to balance multiple tasks, with tight and often changing targets.
- Knowledge of some/all of the following areas is a strong advantage:
- Embedded software, systems engineering, AUTOSAR, electrical, E/E systems
- Proven experience in the automotive and/or aerospace industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Creativity to communicate key product value messages in new and captivating ways.
- Good communication skills, including building of interpersonal relationships, and presentation to larger audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate multiple stakeholders, whilst working in a self-sufficient manner.
- Detail and process oriented. Attention to detail for proof-reading and approving content.
- Basic design skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud products.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We are Siemens
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time