During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in many industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like enabling the development of state-of-the-art mobility solutions and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need strategic thinkers for new insights, creative storytellers, and passionate ambassadors in marketing and sales who deepen and strengthen our customer relationships. Join us and we’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that and have a meaningful impact on people’s lives around the world!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Content Creator.
This position is within our Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) business which delivers software applications focusing on electrical & electronic systems development (including networks and embedded software), especially for the automotive and aerospace industries. IES is part of Siemens Digital Industries Software, a world leader in engineering software tools. The position is global in scope, though international travel will not be substantial.
You will join an innovative team within a fast-paced, global organisation. We are looking for a content creator specialist, responsible for the creation of innovative and highly engaging written and visual content to support our marketing execution strategy.
Your challenge is to understand our target personas and buyers journey; and to build creative content to support the acquisition and retention of customers. This job includes creating written content such as blogs, white papers, factsheets and web content, as well as visual content, e.g. images. There is also a need for creative design input for executive presentations. You will work with senior leaders to understand messaging, positioning, go-to-market differentiation and deliver impactful content to communicate this in our markets.
· Create engaging marketing content (blogs, articles, factsheets, presentations) for use in promotions, events, keynote presentations, etc.
· Work collaboratively with product and business development teams to identify key product features, the business value of products and work to communicate them in effective and creative ways.
· Key marketing assets to create include:
o Write blogs, articles, factsheets, press releases, customer success stories
o Develop and design presentations for executive messaging
o Visual assets including graphics and images
- Ensure messaging and the value proposition is clearly articulated and is consistent with the overall Capital solution messaging.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
If you come from a background in product marketing, content creation, or technical marketing we want to hear from you!
- Creativity to communicate key product value messages in new and captivating ways.
- Design skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint. Able to create impactful slides that engage audiences.
- Ability to write clear and compelling copy in English, e.g. articles, web copy.
- Knowledge of some/all of the following areas is a strong advantage:
- Embedded software, systems engineering, AUTOSAR, electrical, E/E systems
- Proven experience in the automotive and/or aerospace industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, including building of interpersonal relationships.
· Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, whilst working in a self-sufficient manner
We are Siemens
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time