The Siemens Cybersecurity organization has the purpose to secure the Siemens infrastructure by developing and executing innovative security services and helping the Siemens’ business units to strengthen their position in OT cybersecurity for their vertical branches such as Railway, Healthcare, Industry, Building Automation, Energy etc.
As a SOC Solution Architect and Technical Cybersecurity Consultant you will ensure that the SOC infrastructure (e.g. tools, methods, etc.) of Siemens, as well as Siemens clients, meets current business needs and addresses the latest technological requirements. Furthermore, you will strategically consult our internal and external customers with your extensive cybersecurity know-how. You should be able to position and execute our OT cybersecurity services in plants and factories in close collaboration with our global clients.
What will be your challenge?
- You and your colleagues will make sure that the integrity and security of our central and decentral operated cybersecurity monitoring systems, tools and networks are well maintained
- You will drive forward the innovation of the SOC tooling landscape and architecture to meet the expectations from internal and external customers
- You will bridge the gap between being part of the internal service team and the customers, as well as understanding crucial market needs
- You will support our internal and external clients with your technical know-how and sales capabilities to identify follow-on business opportunities to position Siemens as the go-to-partner for OT security services
- You will drive forward strategic decisions to ensure maximum quality of the SOC services
- You will foster cybersecurity initiatives by executing predictive and reactive analysis as well as articulating emerging trends to customer leadership and their staff
Use your skills to move forward:
- Master’s degree in the computer science / engineer or related fields
- Solid experience in consulting or project management experience, preferably in the area of providing cybersecurity services like CDC or incident management handling
- Distinct knowledge of IT and OT architecture designing and implementing techniques
- Excellent knowledge of common cybersecurity technology like Firewalls, IDS, SIEM, Data Analysis, Vulnerability Management
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization up to management / executive staff
- Knowledge of industrial control systems (ICS) and/or process automation solutions implemented in OT environments (internal / external)
- Understanding customers’ cybersecurity needs, processes and challenges, and the ability to consult them strategically (technologically as well as in business)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mandatory language skills: German (fluent) and English (fluent)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
This position is open multisite. You can work from either of the following locations: Munich, Erlangen, Karlsruhe, Lisbon or Madrid.
#CTCYS #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL #digitalminds
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time