Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Executive Administrative Assistant.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Schedule complex appointments and meetings ensuring calendar optimization.
- Coordinate and establish all travel arrangements (domestic and international); reconcile travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
- Coordinate and attends large team meetings, provides logistical on-site support, agenda preparation, catering in conjunction with Exhibits & Events team member.
- Apply for all visas needed for international travel and ensure all travel requirements are current.
- Monitor e-mail, answer, screen, and place phone calls on behalf of the Executive.
- Monitor all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources. Organize and maintain share drives to assure efficiency and coordination of data.
- Prepare, composes and edits most complex memos, documents and other correspondence.
- Prepare Unrestricted reports by gathering and summarizing data. Summarize and prioritize issues for legal team actions.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an administrative assistant team – collaborating and partnering with peers and providing benchmark customer support to broad teams.
- Proven ability to appropriately prioritize competing projects & customer requests.
- Minimum of 8 years of successful experience in Executive support capacity.
- Software proficiency including MS Office, SRM (Order Management), Concur (Expenses), EZ-AP (Invoices)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with cross department & function stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to work flexible hours & travel as needed for off-site team meetings (averaging 1-2 times quarterly)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.