As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Junior Accountant Trainee French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Accurate and timely execution of operational purchasing tasks (e. g. order processing & invoice clarification) based on the Accounting global product catalogue for internal customers within their systems in line with company regulations and guidelines for specific customers.
- Management of Account activities:
- Backlog Monitoring; Monitoring of Blocked Invoices and Block R Report; Monitoring High Risk Vendors; Vendor Account Reconciliation; Vendor Balance Confirmation (vendor requirement); Debit Balance; Reimbursements and Splitting, Non based invoices; Processing Other Documents; Reversals; Batch Input; AP/AR Netting; Call Center (E-mails and calls); Processing Invoices and Credit Notes (FI/MM)
- Be able to communicate in daily business on a professional level in the languages of customers (both writing and orally);
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job;
- Handbooks preparation and updating
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum high school degree; University degree is a plus;
- Knowledge of operative procurement / logistic / accounts payable will be a plus
- Fluent in French, written and spoken (mandatory); any other European language will be a plus;
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft OfficeTools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Flexibility, learning attitude, initiative and change orientation, customer orientation.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time