Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
- Every Franchise needs to have a vision and a strategy to tap into existing and newly created profit pools
- Accountable for ensuring the competitiveness of each Franchise’s portfolio
- Owner of the franchise structure, architecting change as portfolio and markets evolve
- Lead the business owners (Franchise Leads) and enable them to run their respective P&L
- Lead POC portfolio vision and strategy for Siemens Diagnostics POC business
- Closely work with function heads inside and beyond POC to enable execution of the Franchise strategy (leverage shared services eg. sales, communication etc.)
- Drive all cross Franchises decisions (eg. with R&D and Supply Chain) to enable market share gain and profit expansion
- Monitor and report POC global market trends, provide quantitative market assessment, competitive analysis
- Drive market creation and product roadmap activities, and installed base growth
- Nurture KOL relationships and drive clinical education
- Institutionalize a culture of pricing excellence to reduce price erosion
- Design and deliver excellent marketing communications with maximum cost efficiency
- Own the global Go-to-market processes including knowledge and best-practice sharing amongst regions and zones
- Provide marketing & sales support to the zones/countries, i.e. COF2value framework, training, benchmarking, and tools
- 15+ years of product experience with demonstrated experience scaling a high growth business
- 5+ years of running own P&L
- Successful track record as a Product/Portfolio Leader in healthcare diagnostics
- Successful track record leading and coaching managers and teams to reach peak performance and extraordinary results
- Strong analytical skills working with data to make product decisions
- Strong technical background and able to effectively negotiate with engineering teams
- MBA required
- Bachelors degree in related field (Engineering, Biomedical or Business)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.