Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Molecular Imaging KOL Sr. Director is a position, focused on building, extending and commercializing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders for the PET/CT, SPECT and SPECT/CT product portfolios with a strong emphasis on advanced Molecular Imaging (MI) related disciplines. The main targets are to define and execute on a KOL strategy with the intent to gain mind- and market share for Healthineers in all MI related disciplines. The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer of highly technical and clinical products and demonstrates strength in franchise management, product launches and commercialization, and demonstrates a high level of business acumen, while successfully building relationships with high profile customers. Additionally, this candidate will have strong experience and understanding of compliance, legal and regulatory requirements with a proven ability to flourish in a cross-functional team leading as a direct or in-direct manager or expert.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Develop a comprehensive strategy for KOL engagement and their commercialization to help gain market share for MI products. This includes creating transparency about who are the KOLs in the PET/CT, SPECT and SPECT/CT space, developing an engagement plan on how to advance mindshare with these customers and make them ultimately Healthineers advocates.
- Maintain and build close relationships with KOL accounts (this also includes national and local IDN’s) as the main point of contact to the MI Business to ensure marketing strategy and plans are aligned and implemented into the KOL relationships and reference sites.
- Partner with product marketing and marcom to activate successful campaigns that generate qualified leads, expand market share and retain customers by leveraging KOL insights and driving reference site usage.
· Carry out clinical marketing studies with KOLs to further develop, strengthen and deliver proof to our unique value propositions for PET/CT, SPECT and SPECT/CT applications.
- Create - in close collaboration with MI’s product marketing and marcom - sales and marketing collaterals with our KOLs such as white papers, customer quotes for sales presentations and articles in internal and external journals and engagements.
- Support MI’s Operations group with defining and executing on a reference site strategy which is geared to increase the overall win-rate.
- Manage reference sites for customer visits from contract negotiations, visit strategy and execution, metrics and reporting, payment and resource scheduling.
- Educate Account Executives (AE) and Product Sales Executives (PSE) on Healthineers unique value propositions in Molecular Imaging utilizing KOL resources and assets.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.