Technical Product Manager – Simcenter STAR-CCM+ - HPC/Framework
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking dynamic and motivated professionals to join the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Technical Product Management group to help shape our long-term High Performance Computing (HPC) strategy. The team is responsible for managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping to shape product direction, and promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements.
You must be passionate about creating best in class solutions, have a strong vision for the product and be able to champion it to both internal and external stakeholders. An in-depth knowledge of emerging technology trends, and future direction of HPC is essential. An understanding of how CFD and CAE software are deployed on, and may most efficiently utilize, clusters would be a distinct advantage. You will be expected to work closely with development teams and key hardware/software partners in shaping new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software’s coverage.
- Capture how evolving HPC trends (e.g. edge computing, decentralization, GPU, ARM, AI) can be used to increase customer satisfaction and productivity working with Simcenter STAR-CCM+
- Establish and grow existing hardware, OEM and ISV partnerships within the HPC ecosystem
- Interact with Customer support and Business development teams to identify users’ and market requirements
- Collaborate with Development teams to plan and deliver new features in order to maximize the impact and value for future production releases
- Champion the product to customers and internal teams and have a sound working knowledge of the principles of product management
- Report the progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to the rest of the organization in collaboration with the Marketing teams
- Build go-to-market materials to promote the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ internally and externally
- Take ownership of the role and its responsibilities with a passion for making the product successful
What you need to qualify for the role:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- Advanced experience of Technical Product Management, working in a Software environment
- Deep awareness of the High-Performance Computing (HPC) industry including recognition of HPC industry trends, future directions and deployment
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations to audiences possessing technically diverse skillsets and backgrounds
- A willingness to tackle new opportunities independently and as part of a team.
- To be highly motivated and able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment
- An ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving and to show initiative in overcoming challenges.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.