Siemens EDA (previously Mentor) is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software solutions that help engineers around the world design and manufacture new and highly innovative products. Each year, our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver smaller, faster and more reliable products that run the world’s high tech devices.Job Description
Conduct feasibility and functional requirements studies for the automation of test routines and software programs. Develop manufacturing test programs based on R&D released test and verification diagnostics. Plan, document and implement product test and verification projects. Provide coordination for projects working with manufacturing operations, quality, facilities, suppliers, and other support groups. Preform test engineering services for the diagnosis of emulation hardware functional failures to identify root cause of failure and actions for repair.Job Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience
- BS/Master/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a PCBA testing and system hardware verification role
- Prior knowledge and experience of manipulation of large data volume is required.
- Experience with Linux to automate functional test scripts for operator level execution of extended testing
- Knowledge of manufacturing process flow, product data management, and ERP software tools (e.g.SAP).
- Must be able to travel to onsite manufacturing facilities
- Must understand and follow company and applicable customer safety rules, practices, and procedures. This language would include any COVID-19 safety protocols, but also more general safety requirements (like safety goggles or other PPE) that may be required at a manufacturing facility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.