Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Molecular Imaging Hybrid CT & Workflow Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to drive clinical conversion excellence by developing field sales team effectiveness and clinical competency
Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive clinical conversion of Siemens MI Workflow Solution and field sales effectiveness
- Work with the existing Molecular Imaging SPECT and PET Product Managers, the Sales/Marketing/Marcom Team to establish content and messaging to further differentiate the Siemens MI Products in these focus areas
- Provide Product updates and competitive/market intelligence to the Product Sales Executives in the US Market
- Provide assistance to the Sales Team to guide appropriate system configurations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist in the creation of education and content to best differentiate the clinical CT offerings found in the Siemens MI SPECT CT and PET CT Products
- Manage the Syngo Via Pricebook as it relates to the Molecular Imaging Product line
- Participate in virtual and on site Via demonstrations to support the Syngo Via Sales Team when deemed appropriate
Required Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Requires 5-7 years of clinical, technical expertise in CT and clinical understanding in Molecular Imaging, both Nuclear Medicine and PET
- Knowledge of Clinical CT and an understanding of the Radiation Therapy space is desirable
- Formal in person and remote presentation and clinical equipment demonstration skills are required
- Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce desired results for Molecular Imaging
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.