Are you looking for the next step in your finance career? Do you want to expand your skills in Inventory Management and digital reporting? Do you want to work for a world class organization? SI Electrical Products is looking for a new Commercial Controller to support our inventory planning and overall asset management. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who wants to further develop their digital skills in order to improve the logistics of a fast growing and highly complex business.
What are my responsibilities?
• Inventory planning and daily monitoring of stock materials to ensure proper lead-times
• Monitoring & Control of long aging material including appropriate monthly inventory reserves as well as working with Product Management and Business Development to actively reduce risk
• Development and maintenance of digital reporting tools to support in the analysis of inventory and future demand
• Single escalation point for all stock materials with both local and global factories
• Support on month end closing and clean up of balance sheet topics as needed
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or master degree majoring in finance or accounting or equivalent; more than 3 years of working experience; Experience in Logistics or other asset management function preferred
• Understanding of basic accounting principles and controlling KPIs
• Prior experience with SAP, Qliksense or other reporting platforms is preferred.
• Proficient in Chinese and English
• Ability to work in a matrix organization and to prioritize tasks from multiple stakeholders
• Highly motivated, willing to take full ownership of tasks, and eager to learn
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time