For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We are looking for Mechatronics Software Engineer, (Digital Twin)
What are my responsibilities?
- Developing and prototyping software solutions and applications for Siemens customers to demonstrate new technologies and scientific methods on digital twin of the products and production systems
- Modeling, simulation and analysis of complex mechanical, electrical or other engineering systems using Siemens PLM software packages ( NX, Teamcenter, Simcenter, Technomatix, Polarion )
- Consulting and support on the development and realization of mechatronic prototypes for diverse industrial customer’s needs.
- Identifying, creating, prototyping and demonstrating new and leading-edge methods for digital twins in a cloud-based IoT environment.
- Communicating complex solutions in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts
- Producing high quality and innovative deliverables for our development teams and customers
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc/MSc in Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Sciences, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, or in a related discipline is required.
- Very good command of English
- Hands-on programming skills and ability to quickly prototype in C#.Net, C/C++ or Java.
- Experience in 3D mechanical design software ( Siemens NX experience is preferred )
- Experience in Mechatronics Concept Design, dynamic modeling of mechanical systems, Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) and software-in-the-loop (SIL) software setups.
- Experience in programming with NXOpen API is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Siemens PLM portfolio ( Teamcenter, Simcenter, Polarion, Technomatix) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in simulation and modeling tools and systems is a plus.
- Knowledge in automation technology, digital twin and PLM ( product lifecycle management) solutions is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time