Primary responsibility :
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality.
• Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
• Performing code review, providing documentation (design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in design and development
Grip Level : PL10
Knowledge and Experience:
• Design and development experience in C++/C# or any other OOPs language
• Good understanding of SDLC and OOAD
• Good analytical and debugging skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time