For Automation System business unit, we are looking for SIMATIC IPC Sales Specialist. The main responsibility is to push IPC to relevant channels and customers, support DI sales and jointly develop target customers to gain market share in the IPC market.
What are my responsibilities?
Analyze market & business opportunity of responsible product
- Define and execute regional 4P strategy for responsible product, focus on “Placement” & “Promotion
- With focus on increasing transparency of competitor’s market
Being the product responsible person in machine vision and related branches, drive and support all channels to achieve target of responsible product
- Drive and support DI sales colleague and external partner
- Develop customer at OEM, SI, DI, EU and partner
- Synergize resource with BU and sales to optimize the decision process
- Provide IPC product knowledge and BU strategy internally and externally
- Organize local promotion activities in target customer and branches
Develop target customer
- Define and cooperate to develop target OEM/Project with region sales
- Individually develop new customer OR support IPC partner to develop customer
- Track the development process and improve the hit rate
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Rich knowledge of SIEMENS IPC or competitors corresponding IPC products
Solid technical background and best with hand-on engineering experience with IPC
Sales experience in international/domestic IPC/PC supplier, or in distributor related to IPC
Bachelor or above.
2-5 years working experience in automation
Experience in IPC-related branch e.g. metal, power, electronics is preferred.
Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience
Quick learner and with good sense of business
Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time