If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
* Analyzes and attributes variable and fixed cost portion to the respective cost accounts.
* Conducts product profit margin analysis (sales revenue vs. cost of sales, variable costs and fixed costs).
* Ensures the accuracy of plant product cost criteria (i.e. material, labor, factory overhead, etc).
* Maintains annual standard calculations schemes for machine usage, material, labor, and overhead, and provides cost calculation base for product pricing.
* Tracks and maintains standard cost compared to actual cost and moving average cost.
* Prepares regular reports for internal stakeholders.
* May assist in internal auditing schedule of sales orders, purchase orders, expense reports, accounting documents, inventory transactions.
* May participate in the annual physical inventory, and provides analysis and explanation for fluctuations in inventory balances.
* May perform inventory/cost of sales account reconciliations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
* Bachelor in Economics (Finance and Accounting field preferable)
* Fluent English
* SAP Finance and Accounting modules is advantage
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time