During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking multifaceted and motivated professionals to join the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Technical Product Management group to help shape our long-term High-Performance Computing (HPC) strategy. The team is responsible for managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping to shape product direction, and promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and developments.
Are you passionate about creating outstanding solutions? If you have a strong vision for the product and you can champion it to both internal and external partners, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a person with an in-depth knowledge of emerging technology trends, and future direction of HPC. An understanding of how CFD and CAE software are deployed on, and may most efficiently utilise, clusters would be a distinct advantage. We expect you to work closely with the development team and key hardware/software partners in shaping new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software’s coverage.
Are you ready to define the product of tomorrow?
- Capture how evolving HPC trends (e.g. edge computing, decentralisation, GPU, ARM, AI) can be used to increase customer satisfaction by establishing and growing existing hardware, OEM and ISV partnerships
- Interact with customer support and business development teams to identify users’ and market requirements while collaborating with development teams to plan and deliver new features.
- Report, and champion, the progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to internal stakeholders, and customers in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Build go-to-market materials to promote the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ internally and externally
- Deep awareness of the High-Performance Computing (HPC) industry including recognition of HPC industry trends, future directions and deployment.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations to audiences possessing technically diverse skillsets and backgrounds.
- Be highly motivated and able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving.
Candidates with experience of Technical Product Management working in a Software environment and/or a master’s degree in Engineering or similar field will have a strong advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters.
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation where necessary.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time