• Analyze requirements, use cases for the product functionalities
• Design optimized and effective test cases systematically by applying various test design techniques.
• Execute test cases in development cycle and in formal test phase.
• Explore and apply different test approaches for identifying s/w defects early in the product life cycle.
• Provide quality assessment of the application in terms of application’s behavior, usability and performance.
• Work closely and collaborate with development team in use case grooming, Requirement analysis and proposing improvements
• Ensure conformance to organization and project quality process
Experience: Around 3+ years of testing experience
Required Skill Set:
• Good knowledge of Software Engineering process and worked in agile environment
• Proven ability in test case engineering with good test coverage
• Sound knowledge of testing process and test design techniques, test methodologies.
• Exposure in medical domain and clinical workflows will be an advantage
• Good in analytical skills with systematic approach for requirement analysis and in finding defects
• Good in communication skills
• A strong quest for continuous learning.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time