We from Siemens are looking for a multifaceted and motivated Head of Project Controlling with strong proficiencies in project financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial documents, month end close activities, margin and profitability analysis.
This professional will have responsibility for providing project management teams with mentorship on project cost controlling and will closely support the financial controller.
Come to Siemens and join the time which create the futures!
- Build and maintain monthly project cost review, cost center controlling
- Month end activities including but not limited to margin analysis, journal entries, allocation and balance sheet reviews
- Negotiantion with external customer, claim management, invoice and payments control
- Standardize HQ and internal monthly reporting
- Support internal and external audit requests
- Forecast preparation and reporting to local and HQ management
- Support asset optimization initiatives
- Partner with cross functional team to maintain and further advance the Brazilian programs, improvement in execution and other focus areas
- Support management with Ad-Hoc analyses proving high quality in limited available time as well as with presentations internally as well as externally
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- 7 years of proven ability in a similar role
- Proven understanding of SAP modules
- Highly proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Experience in Qlik Sense and Tableau is a plus
- Fluent English
- Critical thinking, creative problem solving, and financial modeling skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to gather, structure, consolidate and analyze large amounts of financial information and develop an overarching view, also in graphical format, that describes the key message for Management’s use and colleagues
Place of work: Jundiai, São Paulo - SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time