Our Point of Care Diagnostics Research & Development team located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is expanding their business and looking for new talents to join.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• The production and laboratory equipment used to manufacture functional disposable cartridges for use within the development team
• Troubleshooting and improvement of lab and production equipment
• Calibrations and maintenance of the equipment
• Measurement and system evaluations
• Qualification and re-qualification of equipment and processes
• New product introduction on the equipment
• Supporting the technology transfer to the manufacturing site.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• You hold a degree or have a BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related studies
• You have at least 5+ (and preferably 10+) years of experience as an engineer in a production environment.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You have experience working in projects preferably in In Vitro Diagnostics setting
• You have experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes
• You are a team-player, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic and structured professional
• You have good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English
• You have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.