As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by supporting companies in all sectors worldwide.
Join our GBS team as Operational Excellence and Quality Assurance Professional and contribute to providing valuable and outstanding business services to our customers!
GBS Delivery Management runs, maintains and develops solutions to improve opportunities and handle challenges that are applicable to the whole of GBS, across all Business Lines and locations worldwide. Within GBS O DM, the mission of the Operational Assessment function is to provide an independent and professional view on operations across the globe in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and assurance.
What role will you play?
- Support the preparation of the annual assessment plan by advising with management and other key partners.
- Take part in assessment kick-off meetings to ensure that focus topics and objectives are well understood by the teams and management before the fieldwork starts.
- Participate in crafting and executing assessments according to the annual plan in diverse topics such as: process integrity, identification of process improvements, compliance with policies, rules and regulations, evaluation of risks and efficiency of internal controls, due diligences for new services, IT security and others.
- Use analytical skills and a fact-based approach to identify root causes for relevant findings, and help define improvement measures.
- Support in assessment closing meetings and present relevant observations identified during the fieldwork.
- Help in alignment discussions with topic owners to agree on action plans where needed.
- Prepare assessment reports for management, sharing the main results of your reviews, including a detailed description of relevant observations, related risks and proposed mitigation measures.
- Follow up on the process of supervising the implementation status of agreed actions.
- Act as a trusted partner for the GBS community during and also outside the assessment periods to support the development of the organization as a whole.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- A strong academic record in IT, Computer Science, Business Management, Finance or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries, mainly in business services.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and willing to travel globally for up to 50% of your time.
- Intensive theoretical and practical experience in at least two of the following areas: IT Security, IT Systems & Applications, Service Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Operational Excellence, or similar.
- Excellent analytical skills or relevant audit experience
- Experience in working and communicating in an open, proactive and inclusive way within your own organization as well as across layers and organizations.
- Experience in an international and multi-cultural business environment.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time